All of our products (not including tea towels) are printed by hand by myself using sublimation printing, this means our products are not 100% perfect all of the time as despite practice I can not yet work like a machine. I try to be as picky as possible when it comes to quality control but every so often I may misjudge one.
Returns/Refunds are only valid for 14days after the date of dispatch. Please check your order as soon as you have received it and if your unhappy in any way and would like to initiate a return please email email@example.com.
To return an item for a refund it must be in the condition you received it in and be unused.
You will be required to pay the return postage. (unless product is faulty) Original postage costs are non refundable.
It’s recommended you keep a hold of proof of postage until you are aware we have received your return.
Refunds will not be issued until return is received.
When sending back a return please include your name and order number.
Items which do not qualify for returns
- Personalised commission’s and commission accessories can’t be returned, if a product is faulty or not to the expected standard please email firstname.lastname@example.org and each case will be assessed individually.
- Items sold in a sale will not be accepted for returns/refunds. Sale prices are final,
- Misprints/Discounted stock.
Frequently Asked Questions regarding returns
- My order arrived damaged
Please let me know as soon as possible and I’ll send a replacement. If possible pictures of the damaged item AND packaging are ideal.
- I’m not happy with the print.
Please contact me by emailing email@example.com and I’ll be happy to offer a replacement or a refund. I’m just a girl sharing my art, I want you to be happy with it.
- I don’t like the product I ordered.
The same as above really, I want you to be happy so… Please contact me by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll be happy to offer a replacement or a refund. I’m just a girl sharing my art, I want you to be happy with it.
- Commission orders
Commission returns/refunds are tricky but please also email me and we’ll find a solution.
Cancelling an Order
Orders for general shop items can be cancelled and issued a refund right up until you receive a dispatch note. Please email email@example.com stating your order number and that you would like to cancel.
If your personalised accessory has not yet been printed a refund will be given happily. However if the product has been printed the situation will be dealt with on an individual basis. Once you have received a dispatch note orders can no longer be cancelled.
Commissions can be cancelled anytime before completion but the deposit is no refundable. If the commission has been completed and you no longer want it the deposit will be kept and all rights as to the artwork belong to Ballarie Designs.
Gift vouchers can be cancelled and refunded within the first 24hours. Anytime after that please get in touch.
Once your return or cancellation is received we will send an email notfying you that your refund has been processed, unless for any reason your return has been rejected in which case you’ll be notified.
Please allow 7-10 business days for your refund to clear, it will be process to your original payment method.
If you haven’t received your refund after 10 business days….
Double check your bank, it may be in the pending section.
Contact your bank/credit card/pay pal.
If none of the above work please get back in touch with us.
Shipping (and packaging material) is included in the costs of our products, we add it in while pricing up. We use Royal Mail 2nd Class please allow up to 7 business days from your dispatch date for your order to arrive. If your order takes longer please get in touch so we can contact royal mail. Any items lost or damaged in the post will be replaced however it’s beneficial if you can provide proof of damages for us to claim with royal mail.
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate the Services;
- To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
- Our company is hosted on the wordpress.com platform. wordpress.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through wordpress.com’s data storage, databases and the general wordpress.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
- All direct payment gateways offered by wordpress.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
- We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
- If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at: email@example.com
BALLARIE DESIGNS LTD is a private limited company. Company Number SC633114 incorporated on 12.6.2019. Nature of business 47910 – Retail Sale via mail order houses or via internet.